Sunday, October 14, 2012

"I can't give you a nickname because I already forgot your name."

(also known as the six things I don't want to forget about this weekend)

★ The spontaneous dogpile that occurred at WyldLife leadership on Thursday night. I love Gabbie, Heather and Christi and how excited they are about WyldLife on the North Shore - I want to make my last year here last because I get to spend so much of it with such a wonderful group of people. I also love Sarah and Justin but they were too cool for the dogpile. :)

★ Spending my entire Saturday with Katharine, who is spunky and hilarious and my favorite oddball. A day with us is usually spent with one stop at my house, one stop at her house, and blasting our newest favorite songs during the car ride in between. This day was no different. In case you're wondering, our newest favorite songs are without a doubt Taylor Swift's new ones: Red and I Knew You Were Trouble. Go listen. Now.

Buying a new bow. If you know me you know how important this is to me. It is big and pink and from American Apparel. I may or may not be wearing it right now...no I did not sleep in it. :)

★ Going to Homer's with Lans and Gnomes on Thursday. I like them and that we did impersonation's of Claire's "creature" and that Alanna started doing choreography on the floor of Homer's and that my stomach hurt from laughing so much. I like that we are Kinesis veterans and seniors, which means almost second-semester seniors, which means hitting up Homer's a LOT more often.

★ Playing elegant Chinese checkers while babysitting Rynn and Eleanor on Friday. Eleanor and I struck our fanciest poses and sipped imaginary tea for the game while Rynn bounced off the walls like a crazy woman. I'd call it a successful night. I love them a lot.

★ Making a humongous fort with Katharine, Owen and Will yesterday. I love O-Man and Will already and I barely know them. We threw literally every single pillow we could find down to their basement and then padded the floor and hung blankets all around...just so we could watch The Muppets Christmas Carol. I know what you're thinking and no it is never too early for Christmas. :)

I hope you love fall pictures because here's one more. 



(Title clarification: this is what Owen said when I asked him to give me a nickname, because he told me how super great he is at coming up with them. I reminded him of my name but I still don't have a nickname. Shoot.)

No comments:

Post a Comment