Thursday, October 25, 2012

Things to smile about

This week has been an off week (maybe because it was our first full week of school in 6 weeks? Just a thought...Go NT.) and I thought I would make it better by remembering all the great things about the past week.

★ Getting pie with Carolyn because it is tradition. She is wonderful and I love her.

★ Listening to RED on repeat. I don't care what anyone says, Taylor Swift sure is something. Pretty sure TSwift will be one of the defining qualities of my teenage years when I get old and reminisce about the good ol' days. Besides Begin Again, also listen to Everything Has Changed feat. Ed Sheeran. Love love love.



★ Slumbying at Alaynah's on Friday night. I am sad we didn't take any sassy selfies but I can tell you that there was a lot of middle school music, big cookie, and laughing involved. I am glad that she is so great and that I get to hang out with her.

★ Hanging out with the greatest people on earth on Saturday for the YL banquet. It's weird to think that this is the last North Shore YL banquet I will attend as a high schooler. But so crazy and amazing to think of all the YL ahead of me!


Katharine, Justin and I dancing to Love On Top. We may or may not have been doing this instead of cleaning up. Crazy shenanigans like this happen after all the guests leave.

Cheesin' with Erin. She is so super great.

So glad that Carolyn was home for the banquet. I am really really really glad that she loves college but sometimes Young Life doesn't feel right without her smiling face, and I'm glad I get to see her so often.

★ Doing some much-needed Facebook stalking and finding some lovely Work Crew pictures. I miss Timber Wolf so so much.

Selfies with my buddy Jake. I miss the wonderful Welcome Days where all 50 WC kids were twinning in blue shirts and sweating up a storm and serving kids. Best feeling in the world.

Exploring with Lys and Kayla (among others)! I love this picture and love that I can remember everything about this day. I remember how hot it was and how excited we all were and that I had just gotten my bow in the mail and was so jazzed to wear it. 
Love this selfie with Maddie from our last Work Crew night at TWL. I get to stay with her for the weekend in EXACTLY a week!!!! I cannot wait to be reunited. 

Hope you can think of happy things to smile about from this week. Infinite xs and os to y'all. :)

(Technically I am stealing Christi, Abigail, and Maddie's pictures by putting them up on here. But I love them and didn't have my camera at the banquet or on Work Crew so I hope they don't hate me for that.)

No comments:

Post a Comment