Thursday, October 18, 2012

"Will I wear pants?"

Before anything else, I would just like to direct everyone reading this post--a grand total of about two people :)--to this wonderful video we watched at WyldLife club tonight. This kid is full of so many gems, I might just be quoting him all day tomorrow.


My personal favorites:
"Will I wear pants?...I sure hope so."
"The time to be awesome is now."
"Sometimes people try to throw things at ya...dance anyway."

Really hope you watched the video because otherwise I just ruined it.

Anyway I hope you are having a great week. I sure am. It has been chock-full of fun places to go and wonderful people to see.

 I love this picture because it is really awkward. I love awkward things. 
These are not our real-life smiles, promise.

Welcome to Maddie and Kendall's Skype karaoke show. 
No need to tell us we're gorgeous, we already know.

On Sunday night I Skyped with Maddie. But whenever I type her name I really think of it as "Maddddaaaayyyy" so you should totally do that too. We told ourselves we were going to Skype for only a few minutes and ended up talking for two hours. Good thing we're besties and I get to cuddle with her in just two short weeks. I love Maddie and singing to middle school music and reminiscing about sitting in my bed at work crew talking until 2am and planning the reunion, which seems sooner than ever. I couldn't be more excited. I love that we are still friends two states away. 


On Wednesday before rehearsal I Skyped with Serena and Andria. I love Serena and Andria is her best friend so obviously we should be friends too. I love that even when we don't talk for awhile it's still like we were just together yesterday when I talk to her again. I love remembering how many laughs and meals we shared during our month at Timber Wolf. I love that Serena has a Romans 1:16 sweatshirt and I love that the two of them are so full of energy and funny stories. I wish I could have been sitting right there with them in Minnesota. I love being updated on Serena's life and can't wait until I visit (soon, hopefully!).

Tonight was WyldLife club. Please note the letters drawn on everyone's feet. Yes, we did play Foot Scrabble (may or may not have just made up that name). Yes, we ran out of letters for the word we wanted to write so one person was assigned to be the exclamation point for every single round. Hilarious. And yes, I was assigned to writing the letters for the boys' team. Aka middle school boy feet. Aka I really don't like feet so that was hilarious too.


I like that at WyldLife club it takes about 10 minutes to get set up for group pictures. I like the laughter and craziness and how hyped up on sugar everyone was. I like that Claire and I got to randomly pop out of the closet in Halloween costumes and get excited to hang out with these kids even MORE!

You may or may not know that everyone involved in this post I know from Young Life. I love it that way. I think God brings out the best in people through Young Life. If you weren't made for that, I don't know what you were made for. :)

Also I feel like fall pics are tradition by now. Here's a rainy fall pic. I love rain. Too bad this was gloomy rain and not crazy wonderful thunderstorm rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment