Thursday, November 15, 2012

"Of course I know who Honey Boo Boo is, I spent an hour writing her fan mail!"

Just a little life round up. You'd think a full week of school coming off a 4-day weekend would be easy. Absolutely not. This week has been non-stop crazy, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

s u n d a y
My first Starbucks red cup of the season and my first peppermint mocha ever. Of course this moment had to be documented. Unfortunately I picked a silly time to have coffee (5pm) so I had a date with some sleeping pills later that night.

I'm seriously obsessed with twinkly lights and I love when it gets close enough to Christmas that people start putting them up. I love living so close to Chicago because the lights in the city around Christmastime are just wonderful. Who doesn't love Christmas lights?

 m o n d a y
Young Life club this week was one of the most wonderful I have ever experienced. Everything just seemed right. Especially the sock-sliding and model-strutting competition that happened right after club. Unfortunately we were having too much fun to take quality pictures. But sometimes you just gotta say what the hey and live it up.

t h u r s d a y

Love these girls. It's incredible to me how much time we actually spend with each other - almost four hours every single day. I think that's why we are so hilariously comfortable with each other. Comfortable enough to snuggle up on the studio floor and make ugly faces to each other on Snapchat. Comfortable enough to sit in a circle talking about life and sharing laughs when we really should be warming up and comfortable enough to burst into tears at rehearsal if our days haven't gone quite right.

Sarah's club talk at WyldLife club tonight was about being thankful, and I loved that we got to make a list of all the things we are thankful for with our girls. I loved that they got real and were thankful for everything from Jesus to Walt Disney. 

 Maybe not one of the most controlled WyldLife clubs we have ever had - tonight was chaotic to say the least. But I realized when girls were screaming at people to close their eyes for a game of Mafia or talking every .2 seconds that I am so so thankful for them. They have an energy that most people lose by high school, and I'm so glad I get to experience it again.

P.S. Let's play a game. Can you guess which WL girl spends her free time writing Honey Boo Boo fan mail?



No comments:

Post a Comment